Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rain

It has been a rainy week here at Razzberry Corner!


Finally today it stopped raining, but everything is all muddy.

Benjamin and Brindle, the outside cats (they used to be called stray cats, now they are just "outside cats"), are in the process of putting on their winter coats.





The chicken pens are all muddy.  Poor birds.  I cleaned their coops so they have a clean dry place to go.


The guineas aren't too happy about all the rain, either.


Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I hope you have a nice weekend too. I hope it stops raining for awhile, I always feel so sorry for the chickens and their bare feet.

Knatolee said...

The cats are looking healthy and glossy! All set for winter. Hope the mud dries up soon.

Dog Trot Farm said...

I just hate a muddy hen yard, but there is nothing that can be done about it...Mother Nature always gets her way. Here in Maine, my chickens lived with the wet for most of the spring and half of the summer, I didn't think the yard would ever dry...Your kitties appear very happy and healthy...Greetings...

Leigh said...

Too much rain makes unpleasant conditions for all the critters! Your kitties look like they've stayed high and dry.