Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa's Choice!

The holiday baking has begun here at Razzberry Corner! 
I know it's the holidays when the cookies start appearing!
I want Santa to know that this is the place where the cookies are! 
Right here, Santa, your choice - whatever you want...

White chocolate macadamia nut cookies, double chocolate chip cookes, Rice Krispie Treats, Peppermint sugar cookies, lemon bon-bons with lemon icing

Gingersnaps up front

Lemon and Orange cupcakes with buttercreme icing

All ready to go for the reindeer and the elves!

Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Knatolee said...

F A N T A S T I C!!!

Please come bake for me. :)

Farm Girl said...

Did you open up a bakery and Razzberry Corner? It looks so yummy, I wish I could just pop in. :)

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Wow! You've outdone yourself, these all look spectacular!

Rick (Ratty) said...

These pictures remind me so much of y family's Christmas Eve. Everybody contributes an assortment of homemade cookies ad other things like that. We always have tables full of them.

John Going Gently said...

if I dont get the chance
just wanted to know I want you to have a lovely christmas xxx

John Going Gently said...

if I dont get the chance
just wanted to know I want you to have a lovely christmas xxx

Robin said...

How pretty and tasty looking. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. :)