Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meet Maggie


Hello. 
My name is Maggie.
I'm a mama coon. 
 I’m just hanging out here.
On the AC unit.
This is where raccoons normally hang out when they’re not doing anything.   


Hmmm Hmmm.
Really, this is where the cool coons hang.
At least, the smart ones.


If I lean this way, I can look in the dining room window, and I can see the humans walking around inside.
Sometimes, they carry food, those humans.   


I can also can see the back door over there on the left from my AC unit chair.
The humans bring food out the back door for Bobby, the cat, and put it on the porch.  
Bobby likes to share.


If you need me, I'll be here.


If you'd like to share some food, that would be even better.
I'm not above begging.


Thank you!

11 comments:

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

oh how ADORABLE! i cannot believe how tame your maggie is...i have a grey faced mama coon with two babies that nibble corn a few times per week, but she is very shy. i love this post!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting topic , thanks for putting up.

Chai Chai said...

Aren't you worried that she will go after your Guineas?

She is cute but she loves eggs too...

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Raccoons do have the cutest faces, don't they? I think I'm just skeptical because I don't trust them . . . just sayin' . . . I suppose the guineas are way too big for Maggie to be drooling over them. You're a wise one Maggie, behave yourself!

Farm Girl said...

I have Maggie envy, she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. My son who reads Rascal , every spring was looking at the picture and he thought she was beautiful too. She looks like she has no problem with humans.

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Country Girl said...

I never realized how much a raccoon looks like a cat! Interestiing critter!

Knatolee said...

She is so cute. She must like the little breeze on her butt!

Lisa said...

Awwwww!!!Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I just added your website on my blogroll. I may come back later on to check out updates. Excellent information!

Anonymous said...

I just added your website on my blogroll. Really enjoyed reading through. Excellent information!